31 October 2013

Happy Halloween Anna Griffin Style!

Hello, friends!  Are you dressed up?!  Are you just waiting for dark to see all the ghosts and goblins knocking on your doors?!  

This morning is one of my favorite events of the year at my kids' school-- the Halloween Parade!  It's only a bunch of kids walking across the stage, but let's face it-- we all wish we could be them, showing off our cool costumes to cheers from our friends and family!  It will be a day full of pictures, silliness, candy and staying out after dark-- what could be better?!

Here is my final card of the season (boo!).  I am a big Anna Griffin fan-- I have a huge number of her papers and collections that I find it hard to touch and cut apart because they are so beautiful as is.  Stamps can be used over and over again, though, so no guilt at using those!

The skeleton, hanging spider, sentiment and web border are all stamps from this collection.   Anna's Halloween stamps are just my favorite year after year. I am thrilled for you all that she re-released them this fall.  If you haven't picked them up in years past, grab them for next year before they disappear again!


Hope you and yours enjoy a spooky, treat-filled day and night!  Happy, happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment