22 October 2013

Almost Happy Halloween!!

It is my FAVORITE time of year again!!   I have been making tags with my boys to attach to goodies for their friends and, of course, lots of projects for my classes!!  My children's classes made trick or treat bags last week using Halloween stencils and thinned acrylic paint in spray bottles.  This week we will be making cool masks with paint and feathers and sequins.  Because what is Halloween without masks?!?! 

In my adult class this week we will be making Halloween picture frames.  My students can make it so they can add a picture or put a quote or some other scene in it like I did.




I have also been making cards (of course!).  Over the next week, I will post them so you can count down with me to my favorite holiday of the year!!

Hope you're all enjoying the ghoulish spirit!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment