24 October 2013

Halloween Countdown Card #1--Simon Says Stamp October Card Kit

As promised, some Halloween inspiration!

This was made as an attempt to use some paint on my cards, which isn't really in my comfort zone yet!  I have been reading May Flaum's blog since taking a Summer Camp class with her at Big Picture Classes.  She is inspiring me to try some new things-- thanks, May!





Most of the supplies came from the Simon Says Stamp October Card Kit.  (The non-kit items:  glitter is Stickles, the bat border stamp is from Anna Griffin's Halloween set, the background netting stamp is Stampin' Up, and I have no idea where that cute little spider came from!).   I keep saying I am going to stop my subscription-- and then they just keep coming out with kits that have favorite supplies in them!!!  One day, my addiction will end... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment