12 April 2012

Etsy Store is Open!

I can hardly believe that I officially have an Etsy store!  It is taking a little longer to list things than I had expected, but I am starting to get the hang of it, so you can expect to see more things go up in the next few days.  The store is at:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/kkharing?ref=seller_info

If anyone has advice about how to best run my Etsy store, please send me your thoughts!!  I am a newbie!  :-)

I started making a set of teacher appreciation cards, but I stopped putting Thank You on them when I realized that it might be nice to use as a graduation card (for little ones) or a congrats for finishing the year with good grades.  My eldest is "graduating" from kindergarten next month, so I may have to keep some for him and his teachers!!






The paper is DCWV and the embellishments are from 3Birds (pencil, books & 3D apple & chipboard book stack) or from DCWV paper that I cut apart (A+, You're a Star, I Love My Teacher).  There is also some scrap cardstock in there and a little bit of stamping with a Close To My Heart stamp!

Have a great night and thanks for checking in!!

No comments:

Post a Comment