03 April 2012

Happy Day for Shower Doors!

After three months of the upheaval that comes with renovating bathrooms, I got a glass door installed into my new shower today!  We still need some paint, and I would kill for a towel bar near the shower so that when I get out, I don't freeze (because, of course, I never remember to BRING the towel over near the shower...)... But it is a huge step closer to not being under construction anymore!!

This card is one that I started because I simply was drawn to the patterned paper.  It is from K&Company, and it was part of this enormous pack of paper (180 sheets of their "best of" or something like that).  It sat on my desk for about two weeks before I was willing to cut it apart and pick my favorite parts of the 12x12, but ultimately, I decided that I loved the bird the best.  :-)

The other papers are from my cardstock stash (sorry I don't remember where!), the corners and pearls are from 3Birds, the label is from My Minds Eye, and the stamp is, of course Close To My Heart, from their March Stamp of the Month.  (I have a handful of these sets still if anyone is interested-- just send me a message.)

Isn't it awesome how beautiful papers make creating easy?!  Love paper...



Have a great night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment