08 April 2012

Happy Easter!!

Hello, friends!

We are just finishing with a wonderful Easter celebration in our home.  As is always the case in my family, holidays are all about the food!!  We started our day with a turkey sausage and egg breakfast casserole,  cinnamon rolls,  fresh-squeezed OJ and espresso.  Our church's Easter service was joyous and uplifting and reminded me of all of my amazing blessings... After an egg hunt, we returned home and had a leisurely Easter supper of ham, German potato salad (yum-- thanks to my mother-in-law), roasted asparagus, locally-grown tomato and feta salad, and, of course, deviled eggs.  We finished off with what I have to say might have been the best carrot cake I've ever made!!  Let me know if you want the recipe-- happy to pass it along to any carrot cake lovers.

So last night, after the family went to bed and I finished baking the cake and making the deviled eggs, I treated myself to a little card making.  :-)

Many of the supplies (patterned paper, cardstock) are Anna Griffin.  The brad is from Fancy Pants, the twine from My Minds Eye, the tag cut out with my Cricut and stamped with Colorbox ink and a Close To My Heart stamp. 

And to my dear friends who have asked, I am definitely in the process of getting my finished cards up for sale on etsy.com.  I will put a link on here as soon as I have the store opened, so stay tuned!!

Happy Easter to those who are celebrating, Happy Passover to my many friends who are celebrating that this week, and to those not celebrating, I hope you are enjoying a relaxing Sunday afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment