24 June 2012

Simon Says Stamps May Card Kit Cards

Here they are!!  Cards made from the Simon Says Stamps May Card Kit!!  I mentioned in my last post how much I am loving these kits.  I made all these cards, plus my two favorites that I mailed without photographing, and I still have a bunch of stuff left over to make more. 

I don't know if any of them are still available, but I can't say enough about how much I love them and encourage you to check it out if you like these cards.  SUPER simple to make!!  Let me know if you want any details about how I did it or what I did.

Love the red polka dotted washi tape that came in the kit!!

The Basic Grey papers are so beautiful on their own-- they hardly need any embellishment!  The balloons were made with a Martha Stewart punch, and the stamp was from Close To My Heart.  The corners were cut using We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper (Scallop & Cloud).

This is perhaps my favorite with the rays and the transparent clouds... And the stamp is just perfect (from the card kit!).

The little chipboard birds came from the What's Up (Basic Grey) line, but they were not included in the card kit. You can find them at one of my other favorite retailers, allscrapbooksteals.com.  There is also a Groupon going on right now out of Salt Lake City that you can use for that site, so check that out!

Love when something so simple makes something so unique and beautiful!!

This was made when my hubby was out of town for work and I was missing him like crazy!!
I sat down and did all of these cards in less than an hour, if that tells you how inspired I was by this kit!!  Hope you're having a wonderful weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment