21 February 2013

Studio Calico Card Kits

So if you ever read my blog, you know that I am a loyal subscriber and lover of Simon Says Stamp's card kits.  (I have some pics from the February kit that I will post next week!)  I have really learned to  enjoy the challenge of working within the supplies they send.  For the last few months, I have been looking for another monthly kit just to get some variety.

If you've never searched for this, there are TONS of scrapbooking monthly kits, but very few designed for card makers.  Most of the card kits I found are kits to make specific finished cards, rather than leaving things to your design delight.

In December, Northridge Publishing ran a promotion giving you a free extra kit (turned out to be 2 kits!!) if you bought Studio Calico's monthly kit for December.  I wasn't sure that I loved Studio Calico, but I figured it was worth testing out.  I had so much fun that I subscribed starting this month!

So here are some pics from cards I made with those new kits.  Lesson I learned:  be willing to try new things!!  You might find another addiction... ;-)
















Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment