21 October 2012

Halloween is Coming!!

Can I tell you how excited I am for Halloween?!  Seriously, this is my favorite crafty time of the year!! 

I am working frantically to get my craft space organized after moving everything out and reorganizing (I'll post a little video one of these days), so that I can host a Halloween craft gathering here next week. 

In the meantime, I have been working on several custom designs for customers.  This is one that I did for a baby shower for a dear, dear friend who had her first little guy in July.  I embossed his name on the boat in white for the final version but forgot to take a picture of that before I sent it out (whoops!).   If you are interested in the supply list, just send me a message, and I will be happy to pass it on. 

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment