01 September 2011

I have all these posts that I started and haven't finished!!  Shame on me!

This is one actually from today, though!  I have to give a plug out to a couple of my FAVORITE online papercrafting retailers!  They are like crack to me-- I wake up in the morning and the first thing I do is check these three websites for their daily deals!!

PeachyCheap.com:   Totally addicted to this one.  Quick, reasonable shipping always.  I received a mystery grab bag today from them, and I have to say that if you DON'T order them when they come up, you are crazy!!!  I got amazing Cosmo Cricket papers and embellishments, Basic Gray rubons, most adorable owl brads, Sassafrass Lass flowers, and a ton more stuff!  Love, love love them!

CraftySteals.com:   This is my hands down favorite for American Crafts collections (LOVE American Crafts!) and so much more!!  They have a new daily deal every day, but they also archive things that didn't sell out.  So if you missed it, you can still get it!  They have more larger packages ($18+), but the deals are to die for, and those kits include everything you need. 

ScrapbookSteals.com:   This is a relatively new addition to my other two daily deal sites.  The prices are very good, if not quite as good as the other two.  But the best part about these is that they have TWO steals per day!  At 9am and 9pm Mountain time. 

Speaking of which, time to check the later ScrapbookSteals.com steal!!!  Happy crafting and hope all two of you who read my blog become as addicted as I am to these great deals every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment